We are happy to discuss our fees and charges with our clients. We are fully regulated by the Law Society of Ireland and we provide our clients with a contract of engagement and a pricing structure as soon as practical in relation to any matter on which we take instructions.
The Law Society have published a guide on Solicitors charges as well as regulations in regard to charging clients. Please refer to the Law Society publication “Information in relation to Legal Charges”. Our charges are based on the following:
- The complexity of the matter
- The urgency of the matter
- The time reasonably spent on the matter
- The importance of the matter
- The place/places where the matter is pursued.
Please contact Michelle Gilbourne for a consultation.